An international conference dedicated to the 30th anniversary of friendship and the prospects of cooperation between Ukraine and Israel will be held in Kyiv on December 15. All visitors can join online by pre-registering.
The fourth international conference Ukrainian Israeli Innovation Summit will take place on December 15, 2021. This year the event is dedicated to the 30th anniversary of friendship and identifying innovative prospects for cooperation between Ukraine and Israel.
Denis Shmygal, the Prime Minister of Ukraine, will support the Summit with a welcome speech. Officials of Ukraine and Israel, representatives of leading technology companies, prominent scientists and public figures from both countries will attend the event. The Summit will be supported by the Embassies of the State of Israel in Ukraine and Ukraine in Israel.
This year, the organizers have expanded the traditional theme of the Summit. In addition to technological innovation, business cooperation, venture capital and investment, the conference will address such topical issues as promoting the country's brand in the international arena and the concept of "soft power" in women's leadership. In addition, for the first time in 30 years of diplomatic friendship between Ukraine and Israel, the conference will host an award ceremony for the "Top-30 Israeli-Ukrainian Changemakers". These people are prominent Israelis and Ukrainians who have already made significant contributions to cooperation and partnership between the two countries.
Key topics of the conference:
- Ukraine-Israel 2030: How to Build a Bridge of Innovation and Cooperation. Officials from both countries will look into the technological ecosystems of Ukraine and Israel, key stages of development and results of Ukrainian-Israeli technological relations, as well as discuss prospects and plans for the future.
- Medical Management of the Future: Ukrainian-Israeli Cooperation in Healthcare Technologies. How can Ukraine use Israel’s best practices in medicine and healthcare? Representatives of the Ministry of Health and heads of the leading medical centers from Israel and Ukraine will talk about the latest developments in the field of transplantation, rehabilitation, etc.
- FUTURE TECH Pitch Bar. There will be a presentation of the most exciting technologies of the future that might change the world. Israeli startups have already been working on technologies that will change our way of life. The issues are from mind-reading to technologies that will help overcome the climate crisis.
- Israeli Construction Technology at the front lines of a fast-growing Ukrainian Real Estate Market. Israel's construction technology can really strengthen Ukraine's real estate market. Leading Ukrainian developers will present an overview of the Ukrainian real estate market and key innovations, and Israeli startups ConTech will provide solutions in the format of an elevator pitch. The most successful solution will be a joint pilot project.
- The evolution of women’s leadership: “Soft power” as a key tool for success. A dialogue and an exchange of international experience between prominent representatives of Israel and Ukraine who have achieved significant professional success in various fields are also planned. There will be an open discussion about the influence of "soft power", a woman’s voice and the opportunity to unite and strengthen these voices to solve many problems and find answers to modern challenges.
- Ukraine-Israel: How to grow a successful international diversified business? The heads of large technological Ukrainian-Israeli companies will share their experience.
- Award ceremony "Top-30 creators of Israeli-Ukrainian change". For the first time in the history of diplomatic relations between Ukraine and Israel, we are holding a solemn ceremony of awarding outstanding Israelis and Ukrainians. These are people who have made a significant contribution to the development of cooperation and partnership, as well as to promotion of mutual assistance, support and strengthening friendly relations between our nations.
The conference will be held in a mixed format – online and offline. You can join the event offline only by official invitation, but everyone will be able to join the conference online for free with prior registration. You can register for the summit at the link:
"We have significantly expanded the range of key topics of the Summit and finally switched to the offline/online format, which allowed us to go beyond hi-tech and gather together all-important players of the Ukrainian and Israeli ecosystems on one platform. The Ukrainian-Israeli Innovation Summit 2021 will be attended by the Prime Minister of Ukraine, state officials and leading managers of technology companies. Moreover, the award ceremony "TOP-30 Israeli-Ukrainian changemakers", which we are launching this year, will unite public figures, prominent Israelis and Ukrainians, - says the founder of the summit and CEO of Global Israeli Initiative Alena Novgorodskaya. - Due to the summit, our countries have achieved significant results in technologies and innovation. The sales volume of Ukrainian IT services to Israeli customers is estimated at about $ 200 million over the past two years. We are ready to expand this positive experience to other areas of cooperation between Ukraine and Israel. "
Organizer: Global Israeli Initiative. The co-organizers of the Ukrainian-Israeli Innovation Summit 2021 are: the Embassy of the State of Israel in Ukraine and the Embassy of Ukraine in Israel. A meeting point in Kyiv is provided by another co-organizer of the Summit - UNIT.City Innovation Park. On the part of Israel, the VentureIsrael Venture Fund, Simple Investment & Really Building and VIZHU joined the conference as co-organizers.
Media contacts: Olga Stolyarenko, PR Lead, Global Israeli Initiative, E-mail: email@example.com, Phone number: +38 (067) 232 94 45
The Ukrainian Israeli Innovation Summit (UIIS) is an annual large-scale conference dedicated to the development of business, technological and diplomatic relations between Israel and Ukraine.
The Global Israeli Initiative (GII) is a non-profit non-governmental organization which aims to create a powerful and innovative international ecosystem in order to promote productive relations and cooperation between Ukraine and Israel: businessmen, investors, governments, innovative companies and educational institutions.